The Bosch NTC-255-PI Day/Night Infrared IP Bullet Camera integrates high-performance technology into the realm of network security to bring an affordable surveillance solution to small offices and retail businesses. Through the use of a 1/4” CMOS sensor and 3.7 to 10mm varifocal lens, this camera is capable of producing high quality imagery at resolutions of up to 640 x 480 pixels. Furthermore, it can even record footage at 1 lux (IR on) and 0 lux (IR on) illumination.
The tri-stream video feature enables generation of 2 independent H.264 streams and 1 M-JPEG stream simultaneously. You can use the H.264 streams for local recording and viewing, while the M-JPEG stream can be used with legacy DVRs.
Thirty-two integrated IR LEDs in the camera unit offer night vision up to 82’ (25 m) for surveillance even in extremely low-light (0 lux). A built-in IR illuminator turns on automatically as per ambient lighting conditions for round the clock surveillance.
With the camera, you get 16-channel PC surveillance software that provides a user-friendly interface for easy camera installation and configuration. You can set up and monitor multiple cameras simultaneously on a single screen via the software’s built-in wizard. In addition, recorded footage can be archived and searched using a single application.
Rated IP66, the camera’s aluminum housing offers protection against dust and water, making it suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications. Tamper detection determines any kind of anomalies in the output signal or unauthorized camera access, while the motion detection triggers an alarm when any movement is detected in a designated area.
Conforming to the ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) standard, this bullet camera works smoothly with other surveillance, for hassle free upgrades in the future. PoE (Power over Ethernet) uses a single cable to power and control the camera from the network itself without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets.
High-Performance Surveillance System
- Ideal for small offices and retail businesses
- 1/4" CMOS sensor and 3.7 to 10mm varifocal lens helps to capture crystal clear images at a resolution of up to 640 x 480 pixels
- Record footage at 1 lux (IR off) and 0 lux (IR on) illumination
- Tamper detection for identifying any changes in the output signal or unauthorized camera access
- Motion detection triggers an alarm when a movement is detected in the video
Recording & Compression
- H.264 compression allows for optimal use of the available network and storage resources without compromising image quality
- Records VGA and QVGA resolution videos at 30 fps
- Progressive scanning eliminates visual artifacts that may hamper the quality of the captured images
- Tri-streaming video feature generates two H.264 streams for local recording and one M-JPEG stream for use with legacy DVRs
- Archive, search, and export video clips in a single application
- Built-in IR illuminator helps camera capture images even in extremely low-light (0 lux)
- 32 IR LEDs offer night vision up to 82' (25 m) for round-the-clock surveillance
- Provides user-friendly interface for easy camera installation and configuration
- Built-in wizard for simultaneously monitoring and configuring multiple cameras
Construction & Safety
- Housed in a robust aluminum housing
- IP66 rating guarantees resistance to dust and water, making the camera suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications
- Works with Divar 700 Series recorder as well as iSCSI server connected via the network to store long-term recordings
- ONVIF compliance ensures compatibility with other surveillance products to reduce further upgrade or migration costs
- PoE powers and controls the camera from the network itself
- Consumes only 6 W of power