The realtree max 4 LensCoat for the Canon 500mm f/4 IS II Lens from LensCoat covers the lens with a 100% closed-cell neoprene coat, offering protection from weather, bumps, jars and nicks. Available in different finishes, this protective coat will may allow your lens to blend in with your surroundings making it ideal for nature and outdoor photographers since it can help camouflage your lens from wildlife. It is also an excellent accessory for sports shooters and photojournalists who are regularly subjected to less than optimal shooting and climate conditions. A realtree max 4 LensCoat is good choice when you're surrounded by old trees and wish to blend into the surroundings.
It includes a clear plastic window located in such a position that you will still be able to maintain access to all lens functions including reading the distance scale. There is a handy alignment hole that will make mounting the lens to your DSLR body easy.
The LensCoat also provides a thermal barrier, protecting your hands from cold lenses in lower temperatures. It is easy to install and remove, leaving no residue on the lens. The LensCoat is waterproof, providing protection in harsh conditions. As a result of the increased protection this covering offers, it will in the long run, help preserve the resale value of your lens.
- Includes a clear, flexible UV-PVC window over the AF/IS/VR controls and the distance-scale window
- Features a custom hole that reveals the red dot, making for easy alignment to the camera body without having to remove the cover
- Helps maintain value of the lens by protecting it from any scratches
- Makes using the lens easier to use in cold temperatures
- Easy to install and remove - leaves no residue on lens
- Can makes the lens less visible during wildlife photography