The Epson WorkForce WF-7010 Network Color Inkjet Printer prints at a fast 15 ppm in black and 8 ppm in color. The printer's 4-color MicroPiezo technology combined with automatic duplex printing provides high-quality printing at a low cost per page. The printer's wide 13" carriage makes it easy to print wide format documents right at home without the expense of a professional printer. The printer features 2 large 250-sheet input trays so you can double your input capacity for longer print runs or keep 2 different papers ready for printing at all times. Unlike many printers in its class, the WorkForce 7010 comes with full ink cartridges, not the starter cartridges often found in the box.
The printer's connectivity options include built-in Ethernet connectivity in addition to a standard USB connection. Save costs and desk space by sharing one printer with your entire home network or workgroup.
Don't Compromise, See Your Layout In Wide-Format
- Print single- or two-sided design layouts, spreadsheets and drawings up to 13x19"
Fast Print Speeds
- Ideal for busy workgroups and saves time
Professional Quality Color
- Print attention-getting marketing materials or presentations that exceed your clients' expectations
Two Paper Trays, 500-Sheet Total Paper Capacity
- Store two different sizes of paper; ready to print at all times
Save 50% on paper
- Built-in automatic duplexer for easy, two-sided printing
Save 40% On Color Printing
- High quality professional prints at a lower cost than color laser prints
Built-In Ethernet Networking
- Easily connect and share with others in your workgroup
Instant-Dry Ink For Smudge, Fade & Water-Resistant Documents
- Get sharp, crisp prints right out of the printer
Change Cartridges Less Often
- Print about two reams of paper at a time with available Extra High-capacity ink cartridges
- Engineered for reliable paper feeding
- Uses up to 70% less power than laser printers