The unique, lightweight Vector 430S Fluid Head (150mm Ball Base) from Vinten is a compact pan and tilt ball base head that can handle a load of 22 to 94.8 lb. This is a head that makes it possible to move from the studio to the field without needing two different heads. It has a 150mm ball base for use with a bowl tripod--it's easy to rig and simple to transport, with the well-known dependability of the Vector line of fluid heads. It features infinitely adjustable Perfect Balance and smooth TF drag technology and is equally well suited to studio and OB operations.
Ergonomically advanced controls including a retractable counterbalance adjuster, backlit drag knobs and illuminated LCD display make the Vector 430 easy to use in any situation, while the base of the Vector 430 includes an integral Quickfix groove for fast and secure attachment. These features combined with a Quickfit wedge adapter make the Vector 430 the perfect choice for busy multi-camera productions.
- Designed for use by professional camera operators working with full facility studio and OB cameras
- Small, lightweight and high capacity
- Bridges the gap between the Vision and Vector ranges
- Extensive operational temperature range
- New ergonomic Perfect Balance adjuster
- Illuminated controls for low-light situations
- Extremely large capacity range of 22 to 94.8 lb
- Unique and patented spring counterbalancing mechanism
- Thin film (TF) drag assemblies for pan and tilt motions
- Adjustable camera mounting plate with an EFP Quickfit adapter for rapid and secure attachment of the camera