The LSP-2 Laptop SoundPort from DSAN is a compact adapter that allows for converting a computer's speaker output into balanced microphone level signals, available on the two XLR connectors. These connectors can then be used to access a house audio system for better audio performance.
Separate volume controls are provided for each channel and a ground lift switch assures hum-free operation. A sum switch combines the two channels into a mono signal if one is required. A stereo headphone loop-through allows for confidence monitoring aided by the main output mute switch.
Additionally, the unit can function via the computer's USB interface for a clearer signal. No drivers are required under Windows XP or Windows 7. A USB cable and carry pouch are included. The unit is the perfect accessory for anyone who is travelling with a computer based presentation that needs it to be accessible to a larger audience.
- Compact adapter for converting a computer's speaker/headphone output to balanced microphone levels for connecting to a house PA
- Balanced XLR outputs
- Volume control per channel
- Ground lift switch for hum-free operation
- Mono switch for combining both sides of the stereo output to a mono signal
- Headphone loop through and main output mute switch
- Alternative USB sound capture from the computer for a clearer signal
- No drivers required for use with Windows XP or Windows 7
- Includes a USB cable and carry pouch