The Effects Bundle from Softube is a bundle of three plug-ins that ostensibly appears to favor guitar tracks, but can in fact be used for many other sources. Tube Delay combines the warmth and natural compression of tubes with the features and versatility of a digital delay. The plug-in is perfect for fattening vocal tracks, adding slap back echo to drums, or getting a gritty delay for guitars.
Acoustic Feedback is a realistic guitar feedback simulator that goes from moderate and subtle, to rampant and wild simply with a twist of a knob (or two). Again, not just for guitars, as experimentation with a synthesizer, a violin, or even a grand piano for instance, will reveal interesting results.
Spring Reverb is an authentic recreation of a unique form of reverb that can add vintage character and grit to any audio track. It includes an automatable Shake control that will shake the virtual springs around for generating the thunderous spring effects, and a Tension control that tightens or loosens the springs to cover a wide range of spring reverb sounds.
Note! This item is for registered users of the Acoustic Feedback plug-in who wish to upgrade to the complete Effects Bundle.
- Tube Delay
- 1mS to 1Sec delay times
- Sync tempo to host
- Vintage-style passive EQ
- Gritty feedback feature
- Tube preamp simulation
- Acoustic Feedback
- Realistic simulation (physical modeling) of guitar feedback
- Fully responsive to vibratos, bends, slides, tremolos, etc.
- Simple user interface - control amount of feedback with the feedback knob, and the sensitivity with a tolerance knob
- Includes a stripped, but extremely useful version of the White amp from Vintage Amp Room
- Spring Reverb
- Shake control that shakes the springs around for that "springs-being-shaken" sound
- Tension control to shape the spring character and reverb length
- Number of spring pairs continuously adjustable from one to three
- Tube driver simulation in the reverb section, with bass and treble