The Tube-Tech Classic Channel from Softube is a vintage style and warm sounding channel strip plug-in, modeled from classic Tube-Tech gear. Shape the sound of a track, a bus or a mix within seconds using the two Pultec-style equalizers. The highs will sounds smooth and gentle, the mid-range airy and focused, and the lows full and fat.
For the final touch, the CL 1B compressor is not about precise and minute tweaks with 0.1dB read-outs, but rather an easy way to always get great analog sound. A bypass and routing panel allows for routing the EQ before the compressor (old school) or the other way around (modern), while bypassing any unit will save CPU usage.
The combination of these three units, the PE 1C "Pultec" equalizer, the ME 1B mid-range equalizer and CL 1B opto-compressor, makes the Classic Channel a powerful tool to get some warmth into a mix.
- Bundle of four plug-ins featuring classic Tube-Tech EQs and a compressor
- Created together with the designers at Lydkraft/Tube-Tech
- Bundle includes the PE 1C "Pultec" EQ, ME 1B Mid-Range EQ, CL 1B Opto Compressor, and the Bypass and Routing panel
- Change the order of the equalizers and compressor
- Individual bypass for each of the three units saves on CPU usage
- Every component carefully modeled
- Modeled output transformer
- Displays typical analog behavior with respect to changes in frequency, phase, distortion, and more
- Low CPU usage