Acoustic Feedback Deluxe from Softube is a TDM based plug-in for use with Avid's Pro Tools HD and VENUE systems that provides realistic guitar feedback simulation, using a simple user interface. The amount of feedback is controlled with the Feedback knob, and the sensitivity with a Tolerance knob. These two knobs allow for tones that range from moderate and subtle to rampant and wild.
The modeling is also fully responsive to vibratos, bends, slides, tremolos etc., and is foot controller compatible via MIDI. Although ostensibly for the guitarist, the plug-in can just as easily be used with other instruments, including synthesizers, a violins and other string instruments, or even a grand piano. Added functionality includes the ability to specify the harmonic targeted for feedback, along with sub-harmonic modeling.
- Realistic simulation (physical modeling) of guitar feedback
- Fully responsive to vibratos, bends, slides, tremolos, etc.
- Simple user interface - control amount of feedback with the feedback knob, and the sensitivity with a tolerance knob
- Harmonic Selector allows for choosing which harmonic to set feedback on
- Sub-harmonic modeling
- Compatible with foot controls via MIDI
- Mono, mono-to-stereo, and stereo modes supported
- 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96kHz sample rates supported