The 2-8x42 Conquest Duralyt Riflescope (Dark Gray) from Zeiss Provides precise target acquisition and bright twilight images whether in the field or on the shooting range. This scope can pinpoint the target even at distances over 218 yards. Offering an often preferred medium magnification range the hunter starts at 2x to survey the field and then dials up to 5x to bring distant or smaller targets in close from a wider panorama to an exact shot placement. The comfortable 42mm objective offers the clearest and brightest view possible.
Conquest Duralyt scopes offer a distinctly superior target acquisition view. Newly designed optics feature modern multi-layer coatings and provide high light transmission for outstanding image quality and brightness.
The construction and functionality of this fine sighting system is up to the high standards that people have come to expect from Zeiss - just remarkable. The robust and waterproof 30 mm main-tube is filled with dry nitrogen to ensure all-weather performance. The low-key dark gray finish is refined yet muted. It is parallax free from 109.4 yards or 100 meters to infinity. The target-type turrets are lockable, and they offer ⅓ MOA adjustments with a squared adjustment range of 63 inches at 100 yards. The Reticle 6 is placed in the second focal plane. This riflescope is a lightweight choice for optimum use during day hunting.
- Optical Performance
- Multi coating reduces flare, improves contrast, increases light transmission
- Twilight factors of 5.7 at 2x and 18.3 at 8x indicate low-light performance levels
- Operational Details
- Precision adjustments: ⅓ MOA W&E correction
- Parallax free at 109.4 yards / 100 m to infinity
- Second focal plane positioning maintains the reticle's dimensions throughout the magnification range
- Reticle 6 features a 4-post cross hair configuration. Three medium weight posts at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock morph into light weight crosshairs. A single stadia resides at 12 o'clock and intersects the crosshairs
- Construction and Design
- Nitrogen filled fogproof and waterproof performance
- 30 mm main-tube machined from a single piece of aluminum
- Premium Eloxal coating provides safe protection against scratches
- Dark grey finished anodized surface with deep black rubber operating elements