The 3-12x50 Conquest Duralyt Riflescope (Dark Gray) from Zeiss offers a wide magnification range with a large objective. The light transmitting ability of a 50 millimeter lens delegates this optic as the preferred choice for hunting in low light conditions. An expansive 3x power allows a quick or slow scan of the field followed up with the instant agility to narrow in to a fleshed-out 12x magnification.
Duralyt scopes offer a distinctly superior target acquisition view. Newly designed optics feature modern multi-layer coatings and provide high light transmission for outstanding image quality and brightness.
The construction and functionality of this fine sighting system is up to the high standards that people have come to expect from Zeiss - just remarkable. The robust and waterproof 30 mm main-tube is filled with dry nitrogen to ensure all-weather performance. The low-key dark gray finish is refined yet muted. It is parallax free from 109.4 yards or 100 meters to infinity. The target-type turrets are lockable, and they offer ⅓ MOA adjustments with a squared adjustment range of 43.3 inches at 100 yards. The Reticle 6 is placed in the second focal plane. This riflescope is a lightweight choice for optimum use during day hunting.
- Optical Performance
- Multi coating reduces flare, improves contrast, increases light transmission
- Twilight factors of 8.5 at 3x and 25.9 at 12x indicate low-light performance levels
- Operational Details
- Parallax free at 109.4 yards / 100 m to infinity
- Precision adjustments of ⅓ for MOA W&E corrections
- Second focal plane positioning maintains the reticle's dimensions throughout the magnification range
- Reticle 6 features a 4-post cross hair configuration. Three medium weight posts at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock morph into light weight crosshairs. A single stadia resides at 12 o'clock and intersects the crosshairs
- Construction and Design
- Nitrogen filled fogproof and waterproof performance
- 30 mm main-tube machined from a single piece of aluminum
- Premium Eloxal coating provides safe protection against scratches
- Dark gray finished anodized surface with deep black rubber operating elements