The CAPT01-B1 MultiVolt Power Supply from Sanus forms a solid base for creating your own Sanus EcoSystem, a totally customizable AV solution for your racking needs. This MultiVolt system powers up to 3 low-voltage components in an AV rack.
Front-panel switches on the MultiVolt Power Supply allow for easy control of the power supply to the connected accessories. The included thermostat kit monitors the rack temperature, and automatically activates the fans (not included) whenever the temperature crosses 85°F (29.44°C) and turns them off when the temperature in the rack falls below 75°F (23.88°C).
- Powers up to 3 low-voltage components in an AV rack
- Front-panel switches control power supply to the connected accessories
- Included thermostat kit monitors the rack temperature, automatically activating or deactivating the fans (not included) when required
- Front panel also includes a 5 V USB port, 12 V connection (always on) and front light connections
- Rear panel comes with 5 V USB ports, 12 V lights only connections, 12 V power connections (always on), thermostat-controlled connections and a thermostat plug-in