The ML300 Mobile LED Projector from Optoma Technology employs 300 lumens of light backed with a crisp 3000:1 contrast ratio to produce 1280 x 800 images which are brilliant enough to meet the challenge of even the most well-lit venues. Best of all it does it economically. Weighing in at less than 1.5 lb (635 g) and measuring a compact 7.2 x 1.8 x 4.4" (182.9 x 45.7 x 111.8mm), the ML300 supports a variety of video signals, including HDTV (up to 1080p) NTSC, and PAL.
A combination of VGA and HDMI inputs also allows users to readily connect to laptops, Blu-ray players, tablets including iPads and game systems to display content. The media player is compatible with video file formats including H.264 (AVI, MOV, MP4 and 3GP), MPEG4 (AVI), Xvid (AVI), M-JPEG (AVI) and image file formats JPEG and BMP. The media player even plays back audio files such as MP3 and AAC.
Lastly, the LED-based design, in addition to being environmentally friendly with low power usage and the elimination of mercury and other hazardous materials, allows for cool operation which in turn allows for the compact size.
- Lamp-Less and PC-Free Projection Deliver Incredible Value
- The Optoma ML300 LED portable projector is compact and powerful to let users easily give effective presentations in a variety of environments. Meanwhile, this projector lets small office and home office users presenting to small groups meet their projection needs without cost and complexity. At home, the ML300 provides easily portable entertainment and the ability to set up an impromptu theater indoors or out. Designed by the leader in LED based projectors, the ML300 provides a bright 300 ANSI Lumens. At less than 1.5 pounds (635 g), the projector is ultra-portable. With onboard memory expandable to 32GB to hold your presentation files and a supplied carrying case, grab and go operation is simple
- Hit the Ground Running
- The ML300 is designed to let users project quickly and easily, with or without a computer. A built-in viewer for Microsoft Office delivers PC-free projection of Microsoft Office documents, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. from onboard memory, an SD card or a USB flash drive. ML300 incorporates the latest software and processing for faster opening and viewing of documents. In addition, an audio out jack supports the use of headphones. An HDMI connector lets the projector connect readily to the broadest possible range of devices, including laptop computers, tablets, smart phones, Blu-ray players and gaming systems. Auto keystone automatically optimizes the image shape for non-standard projection setups, while instant on/off minimizes time to projection. User controls and media navigation are provided through an innovative on-screen menu that requires fewer steps to access the desired function and provides support in 16 languages. The ML300 is 3D capable, delivering XGA resolution 120Hz through the VGA port (the equivalent of 3D-PC). The projector can deliver a 50" (1.3 m) 3D image with plenty of brightness
- Single Source for Power, Efficiency and Durability
- The Optoma ML300 provides a compact design and vivid LED performance. This highly-portable DLP projector allows users to share detailed presentations (with 3000:1 contrast ratio) without being hooked up to a computer. Weighing in at less than 1.4 lb. (0.6kg) and measuring a compact 7.2 x 1.8 x 4.4" (182.9 x 45.7 x 111.8mm), the ML300 supports a variety of video signals, including HDTV (up to 1080p) NTSC, and PAL. Computer compatibility includes resolutions up to WXGA (1280 x 800) through VGA and HD (1920 x 1080) through HDMI. A 2W speaker provides audio output. A combination of VGA and HDMI inputs also allows users to readily connect to laptops, Blu-ray players, tablets including iPads and game systems to display content. The media player is compatible with video file formats including H.264 (AVI, MOV, MP4 and 3GP), MPEG4 (AVI), Xvid (AVI), M-JPEG (AVI) and image file formats JPEG and BMP. The media player even plays back audio files such as MP3 and AAC
- LED Design Advantage
- The ML300's LED technology delivers low power and silent operation. The same LED technology provides vivid color, durability and long life that make it attractive to price sensitive small business and consumer users. LED brightness lets users create larger images in rooms with more ambient light while still allowing for easy viewing. Featuring a wider color pallet, LED projector images appear to be brighter than lamp based projector images. The LED light source has an estimated lifetime of more than 20,000 hours (equivalent to using the projector four hours every day for over thirteen years). LED is incredibly cost effective compared to lamp-based projectors. For example, users with a lamp-based projector would have to replace the lamp in the projector at least four times over 20,000 hours of usage-at a cost of over $800, compared to the completely maintenance-free LED lamp. The LED-based design, in addition to being environmentally friendly with low power usage and the elimination of mercury and other hazardous materials, allows for cool operation which in turn allows for the compact size
- Green by Design
As part of the Optoma ProJect Green program, Optoma's mobile LED projectors, which incorporate LED technology, have been designed and manufactured for eco-friendliness. These projectors:
Are designed to be compact and lightweight, which ensures a reduction in the production of green house gas emissions during transportation.
Incorporate an LED light source. LED lamps last 20,000 (or 9.6 years of 40 hour per week use) for long life. LEDs produce less heat and consume less power compared to traditional projector lamps for excellent energy savings. LEDs do not contain mercury or other environmentally hazardous materials.
Are packaged for eco-friendliness. Optoma uses minimal packaging to create a smaller ecological footprint at disposal. The entire package is recyclable. In addition, the projector's manual is delivered in digital format on the projector's internal memory to eliminate paper printouts.
The ML300 complies with RoHS standards by eliminating lead and other hazardous materials