The realtree AP snow BodyGuard Compact CB (Clear Back) from LensCoat is a touch fastened, shock-absorbing neoprene cover that can extend the life of your camera and also maintain its resale value by providing a way to protect it from scratches, dings and bumps. It also serves to keep dust, dirt, fingerprints and other contaminants away from your camera body and lens. The beauty of the BodyGuard CB is that there is a clear back that allows you to maintain contact with most buttons and switches. As a bonus, it can also serve as a noise damper since it will reduce shutter noise.
There are cleverly designed finger access slits on the side that permit you to reach other controls on the camera. Shooting is not an issue since you can either push down on the neoprene or reach the shutter by sliding your finger under the cover. The unit is easily installed or removed especially when you need to change batteries. Access to using your flash and camera strap are never a problem with the BodyGuard.
This model of the BodyGuard Compact CB (Clear Back) is designed to carry a compact D-SLR camera body with lens attached without the optional battery grip installed. This version comes in white and is covered with a subtle pattern of leaves and branches to help camouflage the lens when shooting outdoors.
- Neoprene case made to carry and protect an SLR camera with the lens attached
- Clear plastic back allows access to controls Touch fastener closure
- Protects the camera body from dust, dirt and minor impact damage
- Reduces shutter noise
- Finger access slits on the side for additional access to buttons and switches
- Canon 400D, 450D, 500D 1000D, XTi, XSi, XS, XT or T1i compact D-SLR camera
- Nikon D40, D40x, D50, D60, D5000 D80 or D90 compact D-SLR camera
- Similar size compact D-SLR camera bodies with a lens attached