The gray/orange Multi Use Backpack from Portare is a pack large enough to not only hold your DSLR, 5-7 lenses and accessories, but it will also accommodate your laptop and even an iPad. In addition, there is an external pocket that can hold the feet of your tri or monopod that is then secured at the stop with a supplied strap.
The pack is made from very durable 1680 ballistic nylon and comes with a hidden rain fly that is attached to the bag with a handy clasp. It can be rapidly deployed when he weather turns foul. The interior is completely padded so you need not worry about your gear getting scratched. The dividers are also padded and completely configurable.
The pack is essentially divided in half with the bottom being for your photo equipment and the top reserved for personals. Or, if you prefer, simply remove the dividers and make one large interior pocket for whatever needs to be transported. Whether you're a shooter or out for a day trip with the kids, this pack will get you through it. If desired, you can carry less photo gear and more kids stuff like diapers, wipes, lotions and even snacks.
The sides are supplied with two zippered accessory pockets that are designed to hold everything from cables to media cards and batteries. One side has an additional touch fastened flap pocket that will hold your light meter for rapid access. There's also a mesh pocket that can be used for that tripod or a water bottle.
Carrying the Portare is easy. The wide adjustable shoulder straps are double padded for comfort. The top has a handy top grab handle for quick retrieval from a car trunk or closet. The back pad is provided with an air flow design that is comfortable and that will help wick away moisture.
- Interior contains completely configurable padded dividers; when you remove the dividers completely, you can increase the overall size of the bag's interior space
- Separate laptop and iPad pockets; internal security strap prevents computer from slipping around; external buckle for even more security
- Two halves to the bag; upper half for personals; lower half is for gear providing a way to access gear without opening entire bag
- Two large side zippered pockets with sleeves for cables, media cards, batteries; touch fastened flap pocket on one side large enough for a light meter
- Double padding on the wide shoulder straps; straps have nylon daisy loops for attaching additional fear with user-supplied carabiners
- Removable, hidden rain cover; attached to the inside of the bag with a clasp
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to (cm)