The powerPack Kit for Canon EOS C100/C300 Camera from Redrock Micro is a versatile accessory for single-point power management of your camera-top power requirements. It is used with the Canon EOS C100 or C300 Camera. The powerPack delivers power regulation, conversion, monitoring and distribution all in a compact and flexible package.
External sources such as Anton Bauer or V-mount style battery brick supplies power to the powerPack and the powerPack provides three power outputs - 2x 12 V regulated and 1x variable voltage output from 5 - 12 V. The variable output is typically used to power the camera, and can be used on any camera with input voltage requirements from 5-12 V DC. The 12 V output ports can also be used as unregulated power sources, if required.
A push button on the powerPack alternates displaying the input voltage from the connected battery and the output voltage of the variable voltage output. This helps you understand details about power so you know when to swap batteries.
All connectors are industry-strength, locking push-pull connectors that eliminate the possibility of disconnection of cables accidentally.
The powerPack Kit includes the powerPack, a p-tap to powerPack cable and a powerPack to Canon C100/C300 camera cable. Additional cables can be purchased and configured as needed for your other camera-top accessories.
The compact design is housed in a precision-machined aluminum enclosure and conveniently attaches directly to the ultraCage blue that allows easy access.
- Uses any battery input source, typically a 14.4 V battery brick such as Anton Bauer, IDX and PAG
- Delivers three power outputs, including two regulated 12 V (or unregulated) and one variable voltage output (typically used to power camera)
- Variable voltage output can be used to power camera or additional 12 V accessory
- Supports regulated or unregulated power output
- Regulated power output ensures a constant voltage level for sensitive electronics
- Power source voltage monitoring lets you know when your battery is close to exhausted
- Protected variable voltage adjustment eliminates accidental changes
- Cable options can be configured to power virtually any camera-top accessory
- Compact design attaches directly to the ultraCage
- Easy to read LED screen displays input voltage or variable output voltage for convenient monitoring
- Professional push-pull style locking connectors eliminate accidental cable disconnects
- Precision machined aluminum housing