The realtree AP snow Lens Cover for the Nikon 80-200mm f/2.8 ED AF-D Lens from LensCoat is a 100% closed-cell neoprene coat that protects the lens from bumps and scratches. It is ideal for nature, outdoor photographers, sports shooters and photojournalists. The cover helps break up the shape of your lens, making it less noticeable to wildlife and also makes it more comfortable to hold. It also provides a thermal barrier, protecting the hands from cold lenses in lower temperatures.
The cover is waterproof, providing protection in inclement weather. This version comes in white and is covered with a subtle pattern of leaves and branches to help camouflage the lens when shooting outdoors.
Note: The lens cover for the Nikon 80-200 f/2.8 lens cover kit includes a section for the lens hood shade if you happen to have it as it is sold separately from the lens
- 100% water-proof close-cell neoprene lens cover
- Protects the lens from bumps and scratches
- Helps break up the shape of your lens, making it less noticeable to wildlife and makes it more comfortable to hold
- Easy to install and remove, leaving no residue on the lens
- Small hole on the last segment lines up with the white dot indicator, making it easy to quickly line up the lens with the camera mount even with the cover installed
- Compatible with the Nikon 80-200mm f/2.8 ED AF-D lens