Dot Line's SWIVI External Monitor for DSLR provides a large 5.6" diagonal LCD screen with an integrated design making it possible to attach it to a DSLR having an HDMI port and Live-View function, using the tripod socket. The monitor delivers a large, bright image on a screen that swings out up to 180° and will tilt as much as 270° for superb flexibility in viewing your images. A Peaking mode greatly enhances your ability to verify sharp focus for critical applications. There's also a Zoom In/Zoom Out function and stereo speakers. An included sunshade hood keeps unwanted reflections off the screen. The SWIVI operates on one Canon-type LP-E6 battery.
- Large, external 5.6" diagonal LCD screen with an integrated design that makes it possible to be attached to a DSLR that has an HDMI port and Live-View function
- Screen swings out up to 180° and tilts up to 270° allowing the photographer to view what is being filmed without having to be directly behind the camera or at eye level.
- Peaking Mode to verify sharp focus
- Zoom In and Zoom Out functions as well as stereo speakers
- Operates on one Canon-type LP-E6 battery