The black CyberPack Roller Rolling Photo/Computer Backpack from Tamrac meets the ever-changing needs of today's digital shooter. With its large capacity for gear and complimented by its ability to hold a 15.6" laptop, this is a one-stop shop way to purchase a pack that can be used two ways - both as a rolling pack or as a traditional backpack. It's rated to hold two DSLRs with lenses attached thanks to Tamrac's Dual Hinge Divider System that holds both cameras in opposition to each other secured by strong cloth bands. However, it doesn't stop there. Feel free to pack an additional 3-4 lenses, flash and numerous accessories.
The camera gear is nestled within configurable dividers while your laptop is held in its own padded compartment. Accessories are stored within three levels of Window-Mesh pockets that can hold everything from filters to memory cards, batteries, pens, cleaning cloths and other small items.
The unique feature of this pack is its ability to quickly convert from a rolling pack to a traditional backpack. Tamrac's Tuck-A-Way Harness System permits you to store the straps while using the pack in rolling format but quickly release them when you wish to retract the telescopic handle with the push of a button and wear the pack on your back using the harness.
Made from rugged Polytek on the outside, the bag is completely padded on the inside so there's never a worry about scratching your gear. It is complete with a top carry handle for quick grab moments such as out of the trunk of your car or off a luggage rack. There are also compression buckles on both sides to hold the entire pack firmly in place while rolling along. The wheels are strong and easy to navigate over pavement, through parking lots or up ramps.
For your tripod, Tamrac uses their QuickClip Tripod Attachment System that is made of a buckled strap for the head and a pocket for the feet. Both fasteners will hold the tripod steady and balanced on the front of the pack.
Backed by Tamrac's Five-year warranty, this bag is an all-in-one way to travel and know that you will arrive with everything in an organized and accessible fashion. It also offers you dual functionality with its convertible design.
- Holds two DSLRs with lenses attached
- Dual Hinge Divider System allows you to store both DSLRs with lenses; one facing up and one facing down; they are held in position by strong cloth bands
- Will also accommodate 3-4 extra lenses held in separate, padded compartments
- Movable padded dividers permit you to configure the interior to suit your gear needs
- Separate 15.6" laptop area
- The wheeled pack rapidly converts to a traditional backpack by using it's Tuck-A-Way Harness System
- Three levels of Window-Mesh pockets are designed to hold filters, memory cards, batteries, cleaning cloths, pens and other small items
- QuickClip Tripod System contains a Tripod Foot Pocket that will accommodate your pod on the front of the pack
- The telescopic handle opens and closes with a simple push of a button
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 46.0" (116.8 cm)