The black 5793 Super Telephoto Lens Pack from Tamrac permits you to carry your long lens while attached to your Pro DSLR with grip. This is a strong bag made with dual protection for your lens. First, the inside is padded to securely support your lens and also features an adjustable internal divider that can accommodate long lenses of varying length. Second, the sides, back and bottom are all reinforced with plastic and bolstered by a thick plastic bottom that delivers even more protection to the lens. The pack itself is made from rugged 600 Denier PolyTek.
The top and front panels unzip for quick access to the lens that can be as long as 18". Inside, there are pockets for memory cards and other small accessories. For additional convenience, two exterior mesh side pockets are provided for water bottles, maps, snacks or other small quick grab items.
The pack features Tamrac's Quick-Clip Tripod Attachment System for fast access to a monopod or tripod. There's a very handy removable rain cover for inclement weather that will be especially useful for sports and nature photographers. For a finishing touch, the pack will accept Tamrac's optional M.A.S. (Modular Accessory System) pouches. This gives you even more flexibility to bring along additional support equipment for your lens or camera.
The pack is narrow, contoured, strong and contains a padded shoulder harness with an expandable sternum strap, waist belt and padded back rest for traveling comfort. It's backed by Tamrac's five-year warranty.
- Holds a long telephoto lens up to 600mm (18") attached to a pro DLSR with a grip
- Top and front panel zip wide open for quick access to the camera with up to an 18" lens attached (including Canon's 600mm f/4 and Nikon's 600mm f/4)
- Internal divider is completely adjustable to provide a perfect fit for lenses of varying lengths
- Thick foam padding, plastic-reinforced sides and back and a thick plastic platform in bottom provide protection
- Tamrac's Quick-Clip Tripod Attachment System secures and provides fast access to a monopod or tripod
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 41.5" (105.4 cm)