The 4MP Trail Camera from Simmons has been designed to efficiently capture wildlife on camera, while providing excellent value to the budget-conscious tracker. Featuring a 25' trigger range, and up to six months of battery life, using the trail camera is an simple and dependable solution to monitoring wildlife while you're away.
You can expect brighter and sharper nighttime images, from up to 30' away, due to the incorporation of 15 infrared LEDs into the Night Vision Flash. Whether you're tracking down that big buck, or simply an outdoor enthusiast, the 4MP Trail Camera is designed to be reliable, affordable, and easy to use.
- Photo and Video Modes
- Capture the action in adjustable 2.0 or 4.0MP full color images, and 640 x 480 video.
- Hyper Night Vision
- The Night Vision Flash's 15 infrared LEDs capture subjects at night as far as 30' away.
- Daylight Autosensor
- The camera is also equipped with an auto filter switch that adjusts for daytime color images and movies, or night vision images and movies.
- Battery Life
- Runs up to six months on one set of (4) "AA" batteries--sold separately.
- An SD card slot allows up to 32GB of storage.