The black/dark gray 5720 Zuma Compact Camera Bag from Tamrac is a fast access bag for anyone who needs a small, lightweight bag for his mirrorless camera, three lenses (one attached) and a flash. Made from a tough 600 Denier PolyTek exterior with ballistic nylon accents, the 5720 contains two configurable padded dividers to accommodate whatever gear you decide to carry that day.
The front pocket has two Windowpane-mesh pockets that are perfect for media cards and batteries. Other pockets are available for your cell phone, pens, and a small writing pad. The front panel of the Zuma has a small mesh pocket for even more small items like keys. The rear of the bag contains an open slash pocket for a manual, map or other small documents.
The Zuma is carried by its adjustable shoulder strap or top carry handle. Access to the interior is achieved via its easy throw zipper. It weighs in at an amazing 11 oz so you can carry it all day without fear of fatigue. It's backed by Tamrac's five-year warranty.
- 600 Denier PolyTek with ballistic nylon accent
- Holds a mirrorless camera with a lens attached, a second lens, and a third lens or flash
- Foam-padded main compartment with two adjustable dividers
- Plenty of pockets for accessories
- Adjustable shoulder strap and top carrying handle
- Zippered access to contents
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 20.75"(52.7 cm)