The Arm Electronics 600 Line Outdoor IR Dome Camera with OSD (2.8-12mm, 90’ IR, White) is an ideal solution for 24/7 surveillance of your office or business premises. Using a 1/3’ Sony Super HAD II CCD image sensor, the Outdoor Dome Camera delivers high-quality images at resolutions of up to 600 TVL. Designed for round-the-clock surveillance, the camera can record video at a minimum illumination of 0.001 lux / 0.0 lux (IR LED On), and is equipped with 36 IR LEDs that offer a viewing distance of up to 90' (27.43 m) at night.
True day/night operation ensures that you get high-quality color images during the day and B&W images at night. The camera's Digital Noise Reduction feature minimizes background noise that might occur when recording in low-light conditions. Digital Wide Dynamic Range ensures that the outdoor camera consistently delivers bright and sharp images in varied lighting conditions, making it ideal for doorways and other locations where the illumination intensity may vary. Also included are advanced features such as motion detection for sensing movement in the surveillance area, and privacy masking for blocking selected zones of the image.
An in-line cable mounted OSD control simplifies setup and various camera adjustments. In addition, the lens can be easily adjusted without having to disassemble the camera body. Its ball-style housing allows you to easily fit the Outdoor IR Camera on a wall or ceiling.
- 2.8-12mm varifocal lens to achieve the required image frame
- 1/3" Sony Super HAD II CCD image sensor for capturing high-quality images at 600 TVL
- Minimum illumination of 0.001 lux / 0.0 lux (IR LED On) makes the camera suitable for low-light surveillance
- 36 IR LEDs allow you to capture clear even at a distance of up to 90' (27.43 m)
- Day/night function for switching between color and B&W modes as per changes in the ambient lighting
- Noise reduction digitally corrects any video noise that could cause blurring or distortion
- Wide dynamic range delivers clearly visible images in high-contrast light conditions
- OSD menu simplifies setup and camera adjustments
- Privacy masking hides some portion of the image for additional security reasons
- Lens can be adjusted without disassembling the camera body
- Durable aluminum housing
- IP66-rated aluminum housing for indoor/outdoor installations
- Ball-style housing for effortlessly mounting the camera on a wall or ceiling