The NP-PX800X Professional Installation Projector from NEC works equally well in the media room, classroom or meeting room. Its 8000 lumens and 2100:1 contrast ratio provide a rich, vivid picture in a variety of projection environments.
Its native resolution is XGA (1024 x 768) but it can also scale images in the VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, SXGA+, UXGA, WUXGA resolutions. It can also project video images in the NTSC, NTSC4.43, PAL, PAL-60, PAL-M, PAL-N, SECAM television standards. In addition it can handle both 720p and 1080p high definition programming. And its 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60Hz power supply makes it useable just about anywhere in the world.
The NP-PX800X has lots of features you can appreciate while you're in the same room with it, too. Setup is easy thanks to keystone correction which automatically squares up your image while AutoSense detects and syncs the projector with most computers. You can also monitor and control the NP-PX800X from just about anywhere in the world there's a connection to the Internet. That's because this projector is network ready. Plug it into your LAN via its RJ-45 jack and you can remotely monitor and control it from anywhere on your local network or across the Internet. You can even have it email you when it detects a fault or the projector lamp is nearing the end of its life.
Closed captioning, from program sources that provide it, is ideal for the hearing-impaired or for any noisy environment like gyms, trade shows or conventions. One of the NP-PX800X's most important features is its energy efficiency. In eco-mode lamp life shoots up to 2500 hours while fan noise drops from 43dB to a minimal 39dB.
The NP-PX800X includes a carbon savings meter that can optionally project session and total CO2 emissions saved due to eco-mode use at the beginning and end of each presentation when eco-mode is used.
Power, professional features and functionality at a very reasonable price make the NEC NP-PX800X hard to beat.
- Geometric Correction
- Projecting an image isn't confined to a standard flat screen or wall with the NP-PX800X. Geometric correction allows these models to project an image on spheres, cylinders, corner angles and many more non-standard surfaces
- Enhanced keystone correction allows for horizontal, vertical and diagonal image correction for aligned images even when the projector is set up at an angle to the screen
- USB Viewer
- In instances when you'd prefer to leave your laptop behind for a presentation, the projector can deliver a solution. Using the presentation conversion software included with your projector, simply place your file onto a USB drive and plug it into the projector's USB port. This allows you to display images stored as .jpgs from optional USB memory
- Open Pluggable Specification (OPS)
- The first industry-wide standardization in option slots simplifies installation, use and maintenance, while offering superior input flexibility
- HDMI Input
- Among the beamer's wide selection of inputs is an HDMI with HDCP for connecting to high definition sources such as Blu-ray players, cable boxes, satellite receivers and personal computers
- This input provides the beamer with expanded connectivity with advanced technology
- Remote Control
- Easy control from remote allows you to adjust lamp mode, aspect ratio, volume and image all with the touch of a button
- Dual Lamps
- The NP-PX800X features dual lamps, providing up to 8000 lumens of light output. You can combine dual lamps for up to four different light configurations (normal mode with dual or single lamp and eco mode with dual or single lamp) and settings depending on the ambient lighting conditions
- Virtual Remote
- Used via a network connection (wired/wireless), you can control the projector directly from a computer without the need for additional control cables
- Flexibility Enables Performance
High-performance video processing/scaling, utilizing the Hollywood Quality Video (HQV) processor, is designed for computer signals as well as standard or high-definition video. The technology produces superior video processing using pixel-based, motion-adaptive de-interlacing to remove undesirable motion artifacts typical of interlaced signals. This processing creates life-like images in applications such as video conferencing.
Bright enough for most applications: 8000 lumens with a 6-segment (RGBYCW) color wheel. For higher video quality color reproduction, BrilliantColor technology and a second 6-segment (RGBYCM) color wheel (included) can dramatically increase color saturation at mid and low video levels, while optimizing color gain across the full color gamut.
VIDI technology, a Phillips innovation designed to work in conjunction with the color wheel, uses a brilliant pulse to increase the brightness of the image and a dark pulse to increase the contrast ratio.
- Integrated Networking and Asset Management
Integrated RJ-45 connection for quick connection to the LAN (10/100 base-T capability). Integrated high-speed wireless LAN IEEE 802.11b/g.
Desktop control allows you to securely transmit information wirelessly to the projector from a docking station or PC in another room.
Image Express Utility (IEU 2.0; compatible with Windows or Mac operating systems) dedicated projector software provides wired and wireless data transmission via peer-to-peer or over the network.
Broadcast mode allows you to send information from one computer to several projectors.
Windows network projector function within Windows Vista connects directly to networked projectors without the need for additional proprietary software.
Windows remote desktop function allows you to control a networked computer by connecting a USB mouse and keyboard directly to the projector's USB input.
Windows network drive function displays multimedia files (.jpeg, .bmp, .png, .mpeg2 or .wmv9) in the Windows shared folder on a local network using the viewer function-all without bringing your PC into the conference room.
Windows media connection function displays multimedia files (.mpeg2, .jpeg or .wmv9) stored on the Windows media connect server or a local network using the viewer function-all without bringing your PC into the conference room.
Crestron RoomView Connected
- Security Features Provide Peace of Mind
Cabinet control lock setting enables user to deactivate buttons on cabinet to prevent unwanted changes to projector settings.
Logo lock restricts changes to logo saved in projector memory.
Password protection restricts unauthorized use of projector.
Email notification informs the system administrator when the lamp approaches the end of its useful life
- Tilt-Free Installation
- The NP-PX800X can be rotated freely (360°) in order to point up or down depending on the installation requirements
- Lens Shift
- Enjoy greater installation flexibility with 50% vertical lens shift and +/- 10% horizontal lens shift
- Designed with the Environment in Mind
Extended lamp life with eco-mode technology increases lamp life up to 2500 hours, while lowering power consumption.
Power management enables projector to automatically turn off when an incoming signal is not detected from any of the inputs.
Auto power on via the RGB (15-pin) input connector when a signal is detected from a computer. Carbon savings meter calculates the positive effects of operating the projector in eco-mode, which is encouraged by an optional message at startup. A green eco-mode button on the remote control makes the switch easy.
Quick start (3 to 4 seconds) lets you begin presenting in seconds while quick shutdown (immediate power off with no cooling required after shutdown) ensures efficient energy usage. Sleep timer can be set to automatically turn off the projector at set countdown times. Low power consumption (0.2W in standby mode) minimizes energy costs.
Direct power off provides instantaneous shutdown of the projector
- 2500 Hour Filter Life
- NEC is committed to designing its products to provide long lifecycles. This commitment even extends to components within its products, including the improved filter. This virtually maintenance-free filter reduces the frequency at which cleaning is required, thereby decreasing your total cost of ownership. Filter replacement is only required at the time the lamp is replaced
- Built-In Stacking Correction
- The industry's first built-in stacking correction capabilities (up to four projectors) allows the projectors to boost an image's brightness up to 32,000 lumens, which is ideal for larger-sized screens and environments with heavy ambient light. This feature also prevents the complete loss of an image, which can happen when using only one projector
- Built-In Wall Color Correction Presets
- These provide for adaptive color tone correction to display properly on non-white surfaces
- Edge Blending
- This function seamlessly blends multiple projected images to display a single high-resolution image
- This function allows two sources to be displayed on the screen at one time in either a picture-in-picture or side-by-side configuration
- Additional Features
- Manual keystone correction / Wireless LAN (optional) / USB viewer / Stacking correction / Geometric correction / Auto power on / Eco mode technology / Closed captioning / Carbon savings meter / Virtual remote / Sleep timer / Quick power-off / Built-in wall color correction / Advanced AccuBlend / AutoSense