The Display Wall Calibrator Kit from NEC allows the exact calibration and enhancement of the digital content on display walls in lobbies, studios, or hospitals.
Designed specifically for video walls, it measures each display's color and brightness then calibrates them all to have identical optimum settings. This capability helps create the look of one large, seamless display out of the several that make it up--and provides assurance of overall image consistency even if one or more of the displays is replaced.
With dozens of NEC displays supported, automatic calibration, and internal test patterns, the Display wall Calibrator Kit is a user friendly and efficient solution to help you get the best out of your video wall and displays.
- Automatic Calibration
- The software automatically adjusts display settings directly using either RS-232 or a LAN (Ethernet) connection
- Internal Test Patterns
- These patterns simplify the calibration process by allowing it to be performed automatically without manually selecting different test patterns during the process, or connecting a PC to the video input of the displays
- 10-bit Internal Lookup Tables (LUTs)
- Each supported display features three internal LUTs that allow precise adjustments to be made without reducing the number of displayable colors or introducing color banding
- Gamma Correction
- In addition to adjusting the intensity (luminance) and white point of the displays, the software also calibrates the grayscale using internal LUTs. This results in highly accurate color not only at 100% white but at all steps along the grayscale.
- Flexible Connections
- Displays can be connected to the host PC using RS-232, LAN or combinations of both, or wirelessly by using a wireless-equipped host PC and LAN
- All display configurations, measurements, and calibration data can be saved as a project file for later reference or re-calibration
- Multiple Calibration Sets
- Varying calibration projects can be uploaded to each group of displays, allowing for quick and easy switching between calibration settings without the need to re-calibrate
- A summary window shows the results of the calibration and measurement data, allowing for detailed logging and reporting of the calibration procedure
- Colorimeter function
- The software allows direct measurements to be taken by the color sensor and the results are displayed in a variety of different formats
- Single displays to a 10x10 video wall are supported