The Optoma TH1020 HD 1080p DLP Projector is an ideal choice to meet both the rigors of business use and the demands of discerning home theater enthusiasts. Quality starts with the 1080p resolution, a perfect mate for digital sources like Blu-ray or fast-action games. The projector packs a powerful 3,000 ANSI lumens of brightness backed with a crisp 2,200:1 contrast ratio, enough to meet most ambient light challenges or leave the lights on for note-taking.
Texas Instruments' patented DLP imager features an innovation it calls BrilliantColor. Unlike other technologies such as LCD that use just three primary colors to produce the image, DLP technology with BrilliantColor uses up to six separate colors. BrilliantColor not only improves color accuracy, it brightens secondary colors as well. This combination increases the brightness of the colors by up to 50 percent over DLP projectors without BrilliantColor for accurate, true-to-life images
But the TH1020 can do a lot more than make beautiful pictures. Weighing in at 6.4 lb, there's a chance it may do some traveling and it won't have to be limited to domestic flights. It's got an international auto switching 100 - 240 volt 50 / 60 Hz power supply that draws 339W which drops to a single watt in Standby mode. The TH1020 can also project video in the NTSC, PAL and SECAM international video standards and has a multi-language OSD to facilitate operation.
Optoma has built extensive connectivity into the TH1020 including HDMI, Composite, VGA, S-video and a monitor loop through which functions in both Standby and Normal modes.
Lastly, to make sure that your TH1020 doesn't take unauthorized leave of the premises, security is provided by timer and password protection as well as a Kensington Lock slot.
- Native 1,920 x 1,080 resolution is the highest digital standard available and a perfect match to your Blu-ray player
- Bright images and high contrast ratio - 3,000 ANSI lumens and 2,200:1 contrast ratio
- Optoma's proprietary BrilliantColor uses six colors to produce the image rather that the customary three, increasing color brightness up to 50%
- Extensive connectivity includes HDMI, VGA, Composite, S-video and USB
- Rapid power-on and shutdown - saves you time and money
- Filter-free design means low cost of ownership
- Protect your investment - control panel lock and password protection allow you to customize security settings
- Presentation-friendly IR remote with USB mouse function and laser pointer
- Environment-friendly: consumes 1W of power in Standby mode
- Includes Closed Captioning for noisy environments and the hearing-impaired