The khaki Earth Explorer National Geographic 2344 Small Shoulder Bag from National Geographic is an excellent get-around bag for holding a minimal amount of equipment. With its capacity for a DSLR with two short lenses, flash and some accessories, this bag will get you through a day in the field along with whatever additional accessories you require. If you prefer video, the bag will hold a small camcorder and accessories instead of traditional photo gear.
The bag is made from a cotton hemp blend and contains a padded interior. Dual padded interior dividers help separate your gear and prevent bumps, abrasions and scratches. These dividers will also help you organize your gear and eliminate the need to hunt through the bag for a specific piece.
This is a fast access bag that is protected by a strong zippered flap that guards the contents from the potential damages of weather. A front zippered accessory pocket is large enough for your phone, PDA, MP3 player, pens, keys and other small items. There are also two additional small touch fastened pockets on the front flap that will hold additional small items like keys, business cards or batteries. The bag is carried by its non-removable shoulder strap or top grab handle that is handy when you're retrieving the bag from a car seat or closet.
- The padded main compartment holds and protects a DSLR camera or small camcorder, with media accessories
- Two modular dividers enable specific equipment setup
- Quickly withdraw your camera at any time
- A zipper-sealed flap protects your gear from the elements
- The front pocket stores media accessories
- Carrying options include a thick shoulder strap or handle
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 20.9"(53.1 cm)