The khaki Earth Explorer National Geographic 6130 Rolling Duffel Bag from National Geographic is your reliable, get-around bag for that weekend or day trip. It's large enough to hold your clothes and daily stuff but also large enough to hold some DSLR gear. It comes with a very handy removable pouch that will hold a DSLR or camcorder plus a few accessories. The pouch has two movable dividers to hold and sort out your equipment and accessories.
The bag is also wheeled for ease of transport and supported with a sturdy pull handle. It can also be carried by its strong shoulder strap or top carry handle when the load is light. The bag features external pockets for quick access items like tickets, maps and ID. Inside, it has mesh pockets for small accessories like toothbrushes, soap or razor.
At a mere 4.7 lb, this bag can serve a multitude of uses - either professional or amateur. The cotton canvas exterior is designed to withstand the rigors of travel. So whether you're headed crosstown or to some foreign destination, this bag will get you there is style and functionality.
- The large main compartment holds clothes and everyday gear
- Wheels on the bottom of the case allow you to comfortably roll the bag
- A removable, padded insert holds and protects a DSLR camera or camcorder, with media accessories
- Two modular dividers enable specific equipment setup
- Easy-access external pockets hold the accessories you want close at hand
- Larger internal mesh pockets keep all your small accessories organized
- Transport options include a handle for rolling or a thick shoulder strap for carrying
- Removable padded insert
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 52.4" (133.1 cm)