The Comet CAX-64HS Lamphead is equipped with 2 heavy-duty 3200 w/s flashtubes and a 250W Halogen Modeling Lamp. A heavy duty fan is built in, providing problem-free, day long shooting.
A unique feature of the CAX-64HS is it's lighting angle adjustment function. Adjustment of the angle of light, and the hot spot can be made very easily without moving the head or the diffuser.
For ease of packing, the CAX-32HS features a completely detachable panhead and lamphead cable. A power supply for this flash head is required.
- Compact Design
- Because of its detachable power cord, this head is extremely easy to place on the set, and pack away after shooting.
- Easy to Control
All Comet lampheads feature an integrated tilt mechanism for continuous tilting for stand or suspension mounting.
Also featured is an integrated umbrella holder with a 3/8" hole for rapid placement of any umbrella shaft size.
- Easily Replaceable Flashtube
- All Comet lampheads feature user replaceable flashtubes and reflector assembly. No tools are required to replace this "plug & play" assembly.
- Removeable Reflector
By simply rotating a dial on the head, the flashtube and diffuser assembly telescopes forward and backward to allow a change in light coverage and concentration of the hot spot, similar to focusing a mag-lite flashlight.
A full array of 9 reflectors and various light-controlling accessories are available.
- Fan Cooling
- Fan cooling of the lamp head allows for increased protection under the most demanding of circumstances.
- Modeling Light
- 250W quartz halogen provides a bright light to focus and compose by.
- Long-Reaching Cables
- Twin 14' cables allow placement of the head far from the power pack.