The Dymo LabelManager 210D All-Purpose Label Maker uses thermal transfer to print labels in both 3/8" and 1/2" widths. The printer's handheld size as well as ribbon- and ink cartridge-free design makes it easy to bring labeling functionality wherever you go. The large graphical display shows you exactly how your label will look - no need to waste tape with test prints. There's no need to worry about charging batteries or finding an outlet, the label maker uses standard AA batteries.
The simple, yet comprehensive button layout makes printing labels intuitive. Besides for an ABC keyboard, the button panel includes currency and punctuation buttons - no need to hunt through an on-screen menu or remember shortcut codes. Don't let the simple display interface fool you, the printer can still print in different font sizes, bold, vertical, boxed, and underline.
- Large graphical display shows exactly how your label will print. No more guessing what the label will look like; what you see is what you get
- Quick access keys take you to frequently-used functions - underline, bold, vertical, boxed and font size
- Works with 3/8" and 1/2" easy-peel split-back Dymo D1 labels
- ABC-style keyboard
- Easy navigation from start to print
- Quick access buttons to punctuation and currency symbols
- 6 font sizes, 7 styles and 8 different boxes to customize your label
- Economic thermal transfer printing - no ribbons, toners or cartridges needed!
- Auto-off power saver