The Dymo LabelManager 210D All-Purpose Label Maker uses thermal transfer to print labels in 1/4, 3/8, and 1/2" widths. The printer's handheld size as well as ribbon- and ink cartridge-free design makes it easy to bring labeling functionality wherever you go. The large graphical display shows you exactly how your label will look - no need to waste tape with test prints. There's no need to worry about charging batteries or finding an outlet, the label maker uses standard easy-to-find AA batteries.
The simple, yet comprehensive button layout makes printing labels intuitive. Besides for a computer-style QWERTY keyboard, the button panel includes currency and punctuation buttons - no need to hunt through an on-screen menu or remember shortcut codes. Don't let the simple display interface fool you; the printer can still print in 6 font sizes, bold, vertical, boxed, and underline.
Easy, Versatile& Packed With Features
- The versatile LabelManager 220P prints professional labels on three different widths of Dymo tape, offering you many labeling possibilities. And because it is so compact, you can take it with you wherever and whenever you want
- Quick access buttons to punctuation and currency symbols
- Customize labels and add emphasis by using one of 6 font sizes, 7 text styles, 8 box styles or underline
- Economic thermal transfer printing - no ribbons, toners or cartridges needed!
- Stores up to 9 labels and is capable of inserting saved text
- Prints up to 10 copies of a label
Quick Glance Label Maker Features
- Large graphical display shows exactly how your label will print. This means no more guessing what the label will look like. What you see is what you get
- Easy navigation from start to print
- Quick access buttons to punctuation, currency symbols and diacriticals (for instance é, à, ç)
- Auto power-off to extend battery life
- Works with 1/4, 3/8, and 1/2" easy-peel split-back Dymo D1 labels
- Computer-style keyboard