The Dymo LabelManager 420P High-Performance Label Maker uses thermal transfer to print labels in 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, and 3/4" widths. The printer can be used either as a standalone device or in conjunction with a PC/Mac using the included USB cable and label software. In addition to printing standard labels, the software lets you include both graphics and logos as well as common barcode formats. The large 4-line graphical display shows you exactly how your label will look - no need to waste tape with test prints. The label maker uses a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, so you don't have to keep batteries on hand.
The simple, yet comprehensive button layout makes printing labels intuitive. The button panel includes currency and punctuation buttons so you don't have to hunt through an on-screen menu or remember shortcut codes. Don't let the simple display interface fool you; the printer can still print in 7 font sizes, bold, vertical, boxed, and underline.
- Use standalone or connect to your PC or Mac via USB, and be ready to print in seconds
- Design labels on your computer screen with included DYMO Label Software - cut and paste text, add barcodes, graphics and logos
- Large 4-line backlit display
- Choose from 8 fonts, 7 font sizes, 10 text styles, 8 boxes plus underline
- Uses Dymo D1 labels in 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, & 3/4" widths
- Prints barcodes: UPC-E, Code-39, Code-128, EAN 13, EAN 8, UPC-A
- Quick access to special symbols including punctuation, currency and diacriticals (e.g., é, à, ç,...)
- Auto-off power saver