The Dymo DateMark Date/Time Stamper makes it easy to imprint tracking information on any document. The stamper's built-in digital clock/calendar automatically prints the date and time onto any document along with one of 7 tracking messages (in, out, paid, file, ref, cfmd, rcvd). The stamper is lightweight (only 8 oz) and runs on 4 AA batteries, plus a lithium coin cell battery which powers the clock so you don't have to reprogram the date and time when you put in new batteries. Its compact size means you can keep it right on your desktop without taking up valuable space.
- Large LCD displays current date, time and active stamper functions
- Seven message options: IN, OUT, PAID, FILE, REF, CFMD, RCVD
- Prints 4-digit or 6 digit sequential numbers
- Calendar programmed 200 years into the future with automatic leap-year adjustment
- Uses 4 AA batteries (not included) and 1 lithium coin cell battery (included)
- Small, inexpensive ink roller is easily replaced
- Weighs just 1/2 lb