The affordable Arturia MiniBrute Full-Blast Analog Synthesizer is a monophonic synthesizer designed to take you back to the basics of analog synthesis. Its classic 100% analog audio signal path features a voltage controlled oscillator wave mixer. The compact keyboard supports Aftertouch and boasts 25 semi-weighted keys. The MiniBrute is outfitted with several tone-shaping tools including a Steiner-Parker multimode filter, six waveforms and bi-polar modulation destinations, two ADSR envelope generators and a full function arpeggiator. For added durability, it's housed in a rugged aluminum enclosure with vintage synthesizer appeal.
With its user-friendly control interface, classic aesthetic and potential for endless exploration and tonal tinkering, the MiniBrute definitely encourages creativity. In minutes, you'll be generating your very own tones and sounds. Plus, for added flexibility, the synthesizer is equipped with complete MIDI, CV and USB In/Out connectivity. There's even a 1/4" headphone jack for privacy and a 1/4" audio output for sending the signal to an amplifier or PA system.
To generate such unique sounds, the MiniBrute uses more than just standard oscillators and envelopes. It supports multiple modes of arpeggiation, octave range control, time divisions, swing and tempo. Plus, Arturia outfitted the MiniBrute with a few truly unique and exclusive components. Brute Factor saturates the signal with rich harmonics and Ultrasaw generates shimmering sawtooth waveforms. Plus, Metalizer creates extreme triangle harmonics.
Although innovative on the inside, the MiniBrute still evokes that old-school, hands-on synthesizer experience. It still features a 100% analog audio signal path, durable controller knobs, classic faders, a pitch wheel, a modulation wheel and a compact keyboard. The MiniBrute feels like a vintage synthesizer, but its components shape tones and sound in original, innovative ways. This amalgamation of tonal flexibility, vintage appeal, innovative components and simple operation is what makes the MiniBrute suited for both computer MIDI work and classic analog synthesizer use.
- Monophonic synthesizer
- 100% analog audio signal path
- Steiner-Parker multimode filter with LP, BP, HP and Notch
- Voltage controlled oscillator with Sub-Osc
- Oscillator mixer with Sub, Sawtooth, Square, Triangle, White Noise and Audio In
- LFO1 with six waveforms and bi-polar modulation destinations
- LFO2 with three vibrato modes
- Brute Factor delivers saturation and rich harmonics
- Ultrasaw generates shimmering sawtooth waveforms
- Metalizer brings extreme triangle harmonics
- Dual ADSR envelope generators
- 25-note semi-weighted keyboard with Aftertouch
- Rugged aluminum enclosure
- External analog audio input
- Control Voltage (CV) In/Out controls include Pitch, Gate, Filter and Amp
- MIDI In/Out with 5-Pin DIN connectors
- USB MIDI In/Out connector
- 1/4" audio output jack and 1/4" headphone output jack
- Gate Source Selection includes audio input, hold and keyboard
- Arpeggiator features four modes of arpeggiation, four octave range controls, six time divisions and swing control