The IL-19-SS In-Line Professional Audio Hum Eliminator with Dynamic Structured Shielding from Sescom features de-coupler circuitry for reducing hum and noise. This passive device reduces hum and noise in environments with extreme ambient noise and where ground plane characteristics are required for system integrity. It is a bi-directional device designed to plug directly into your equipment’s inputs or outputs.This audio hum eliminator is a handy tool for instantly troubleshooting audio hum and noise problems in live sound & broadcast applications, thereby providing quick fix-line isolation to eliminate noise at the source. It removes ground loop hum, mode noise, and differentially induced hum without the need for multiple transformers, ground lifters, or phase inverters.
- Provides instant hum elimination for live sound equipment, radio & broadcast audio equipment, line level equipment interfaces, isolating drive lines to on-stage power amps, and long line cable runs
- In-line XLR male to XLR female transformer built into a high-impact ABS thermoplastic housing
- Uses dynamic structured shielding
- Reduces hum/noise in environments where ground plane characteristics are required for system integrity
- Eliminates the need for multiple transformers, ground lifters, or phase inverters
- Reduces induced noise, providing high-quality line level isolation to eliminate hum and buzz from the interacting gear