The Magnus VT-3000 Tripod System with Fluid Head is a stable, sturdy video tripod made from anodized aluminum that can support loads up to 6.6 lb. It provides many features commonly found on more expensive models. The two-way fluid head provides smooth operation, and features a half-ball mount with a diameter of 65mm, with left and right pan bar mounts. One pan bar comes included. The VT-3000 tripod system weighs 7.75 lb.
The 3-section leg design allows you to adjust the height of the tripod from 28.6" to 61". A mid-level spreader and passive counterbalance provide improved stability. The VT-3000 has separate pan and tilt locks and a bubble level for precision leveling, and offers a full 360° pan range. The fixed counterbalance spring incorporated in the head provides smoother tilt movements.
The included quick-release plate features a standard 1/4"-20 mounting screw with a video pin, and features a micro balance slider.
- Supports loads up to 6.6 lb (3 kg)
- Features a 65mm ball base
- Two-way fluid head for smooth motion
- Fixed counter-balance spring provides smoother tilt movements
- Three-section leg design allows you to adjust the height of the tripod from 28.6" to 61"
- Middle spreader provides enhanced stability by holding the tripod legs in locked position
- Provides fixed counter balance, pan, and tilt drag
- Quick-release plate is included
- Ground spikes for outdoor use and convenient retractable rubber feet for delicate floor surfaces
- Weighs 7.75 lb (3.5 kg)