The Magnus VT-100 Tripod System With 2-Way Pan Head is a stable video tripod made from anodized aluminum that can support loads up to 4.4 lb. The two-way pan head has auto-lock, quick-release mounting, and provides smooth motion for panning and tilting. The VT-100 tripod system weighs 3 lb (1.4 kg).
The 3-section leg design allows you to adjust the height of the tripod from 18.6 to 59", and a gear-driven center column gives you precise friction control when adjusting the height of this tripod. A mid-level spreader provides improved stability on uneven terrain. The VT-100 has separate pan and tilt locks and a bubble level for precision leveling, and offers a full 360° pan range.
The included quick-release plate features a standard 1/4"-20 mounting screw with a video pin. A carry case with a shoulder strap is included for storage and transport.
- Supports loads up to 4.4 lb
- Two-way pan head for smooth motion
- Three-section leg design allows you to adjust the height of the tripod from 1.55' to 4.92'
- Middle spreader provides enhanced stability by holding the tripod legs in locked position
- Quick-release plate is included
- A gear-driven center column provides precise friction control when adjusting the height of the tripod
- Weighs 3 lb (1.4 kg)