The Magnus VT-400 Aluminum Tripod System with 2-Way Fluid Pan Head is a durable, stable video tripod made from anodized aluminum that supports loads up to 15 lb. and features a versatile two-way fluid pan head. The head provides smooth panning and tilting motion , and has auto-lock as well as quick-release mounting.
The 3-section leg design with a variable mid-level spreader allows you to adjust the height of the tripod from 22" to 64" with great stability at any height. A gear-driven center column gives you precise friction control when adjusting the height. The VT-400 has separate pan and tilt locks and a bubble level for precision leveling, and offers a full 360° pan range.
The included quick-release plate features a standard 1/4"-20 mounting screw with a video pin. The VT-400 tripod system weighs 5.95 lb (2.7 kg).
- Supports loads up to 15 lb
- Two-way pan head for smooth motion
- Three-section leg design allows you to adjust the height of the tripod from 22" to 64"
- Middle spreader provides enhanced stability by holding the tripod legs in locked position
- Quick-release plate is included
- A gear-driven center column provides precise friction control when adjusting the height of the tripod
- Weighs 5.95 lb (2.7 kg)