The K-01 Digital Camera from Pentax joins the march of the mirrorless cameras with this advanced 16MP camera with a large APS-C-sized CMOS sensor. In a very compact body with a high-resolution (921K dots) 3" LCD, Pentax has provided a wide range of advanced features.
Full control is possible using the PASM modes, with a full automatic function available. The ISO range of 100 to 25,600 and a sensor-shift image stabilization system virtually eliminate blurry, shaky pictures forever. Full HD 1080p video at 30 fps is at your fingertips. The large APS-C sensor gives you superb resolution using JPG or RAW files, and creative filters, auto modes, and finishing options cater to your imaginative impulses. Shutter speeds from 30 seconds up to 1/4000 gives you all the exposure options you need, and you can shoot action at up to 6 fps-you'll never need to miss a photo opportunity waiting for your camera to catch up with you.
A built-in pop-up flash and a hotshoe expand your lighting possibilities. Advanced functions are built-in: a focus peaking mode that provides fast and accurate manual focusing for critical focus applications, and in-camera HDR that combines multiple bracketed user-specified exposures into a single, perfectly blended still image. The K-01 is compatible with Pentax K-mount lenses.
- Large 16 megapixel APS-C sized CMOS image sensor with low noise image capture and multiple aspect ratios.
- Bright, high resolution 3 inch LCD with 920,000 dots.
- Full HD 1080p video capture at 30 FPS with h.264 compression (60 FPS at 720p) features outstanding video capture flexibility.
- Flexible ISO range of 100-25600 ensures gorgeous noise-free imaging in any lighting condition.
- Mirrorless body design is compatible with 25+ million PENTAX K-mount lenses spanning decades.
- Sensor-shift PENTAX Shake and Dust Reduction system is compatible with every mounted PENTAX lens.
- Fast 6 FPS burst mode is ideal for fast-action photography.
- Shutter speeds from 1/4000 to 30 seconds and bulb with a silent shutter action.
- Shooting modes include P, Av, Tv, and M, as well as powerful automatic modes, creative filters, and finishing options.
- Focus peaking mode provides fast and accurate manual focusing for critical focus applications.
- Captures JPG still images as well as open standard DNG RAW.
- In-camera HDR mode combines bracketed user-specified exposures into a single, perfectly blended still image.
- Built-in popup flash and external hotshoe compatible with modern PENTAX digital flash units.
- Durable machined aluminum frame.
- Contemporary styling by world renowned designer Marc Newson.