The Sony SR-PC5 SRMASTER Data Transfer Unit is a cost-effective solution for SRMemory data viewing, logging, and ingesting to off-line editing applications. This unit offers a web-based GUI, which is used for viewing and ingesting SRMemory content for review on-set and at post-production acceptance. The SRPC5 is a hub that bridges SRMASTER-based file-based operations. It can ingest recorded data to servers and to non-linear editors (NLEs). In addition, it can duplicate valuable materials to the HDCAM-SR tape.
- Fast data transfer from SRMemory cards to servers and/or NLEs via an optional 10Giga-E network interface
- Browsing capability of files and clips on SRMemory card by SRPC-5's GUI
- Up to 2x ingest from HDCAM-SR tape
- Browsing and viewing capability of materials recorded in SR video mode on broadcast monitor
- Data cloning from SRMemory card to HDCAM-SR tape without decode/re-encode processes