The Vitek VT-EHL4 4-Channel H.264 Digital Video Recorder (2 TB) is a Linux-based surveillance solution for users looking for professional performance in a compact package. The DVR allows you to record HD1 resolution videos at 120 IPS from up to 4 cameras for high-quality imagery.
Pentaplex operation ensures smooth and efficient operation even while simultaneously dealing with live viewing, recording, playback viewing, backup, and remote access functions. Multiple record modes like continuous, sensor, motion detection, etc. allow you to easily configure your security system to record based on your requirements. Plus, motion detection in a 16 x 16 adjustable grid and 10 levels of sensitivity allows for efficient usage of storage space. Quick search function lets you quickly locate a specific video clip for review. H.264 compression technology in the 4-channel DVR allows you to save on storage space while minimizing the bandwidth requirement for operations.
The composite, spot, and VGA output ports let you connect a display to monitor video feeds and perform administrative tasks. It features an Ethernet port and with an intuitive CMS that allows you to easily manage and monitor footage from a centralized location within your network. Support for both dynamic IP addresses ensures advanced network connectivity at all times. This DVR automatically notifies the user via emails about health and specific events such as hard drive failure or low disk space to minimize system down time.
Remote viewing of live video feeds is possible via a compatible Web browser. You can even watch recorded videos on your 3G mobile phones to keep an eye on your surveillance area while on the go. Using the USB ports, data can be backed-up or transferred to external hard drives. Controlling this security system is effortless via the front panel controls, mouse, and remote control.
- 4-Channel Storage
- H.264 compression technology for efficient usage of storage space and network resources
- Supports recoding at D1 resolution for high-quality imagery
- Real-time display and recording frame rate of 120 IPS
- Allows simultaneous viewing, recording, playback, backup, and remote control
- Pre-installed 2 TB hard drive
- Multiple record modes like continuous, scheduled, motion detection, etc.
- 16 x 16 adjustable motion detection grid with 10 levels of sensitivity
- Quick search function for automatic review
- Flexible and user-friendly CMS for easy managing and viewing of recorded footage
- Automatic sending of health and event notifications via email
- Easy control via the front panel, keypad controller, mouse, or an IR remote control
- USB 2.0 ports allow for data to be backed-up or transferred to external hard drives
- Mac OSX client software included
- Network Connectivity
- Offers access to data over the Internet, LAN, Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Opera, and Chrome
- Mobile connectivity via your iPhone and other 3G smartphone devices
- Supports camera PTZ control via RS-485 protocols
- Applications for iPhone, iPad, iTouch, and Droid devices