The GR-2 Master Clock Time Code Reader/Generator from Denecke allows you to do produce high-quality sound recording. With its backlit display and extensive internal clock, you can make use of its Jam sync and Hold functions as well as the Delta function, you can compare your internal and external time codes.
The display is a two-line, 12-digit LCD type that includes bits, mode and rates. The display shows time code/user bits, mode and rate. This is a precision instrument that can operate on two "AA" batteries or 6-18DC external power. The internal battery is good for approximately one year. At a mere 0.5 lb even with batteries and with its small footprint, it's portable and won't take up much space in your gear pack.
- Reads SMPTE/EBU timecode at normal operating speeds. Displays timecode, user bits, and frame rate
- The display is a two-line, 12 digit low power LCD module that shows timecode/user bits, mode and rate. The user can turn the backlight on or off
- Jam syncs to external code and can cross jam different code rates. In JC mode, any break in code will jam to a new value
- Ability to hold the timecode display. The timecode clock and output do not stop while in hold mode
- Internal clock time (24 Hr), date (Day\Month,Month\Day). The internal clock is used to set the timecode clock at turn on
- Generate timecode at 23.976, 24, 25, 29.97, 30 drop and non-drop
- Inserts externally read timecode in to the user bits of the current internal time code. This is useful for music playback with live action recording
- Displays a comparison of the internal timecode to external timecode