The pink HMX-1 Headphones from Vestax are a pair of closed-back circumaural headphones that feature 50mm drivers and a frequency response range of 20hz- 20kHz. The headphones have a heart shaped cabinet design and are adorned with crystal inlays.
The headphones have an adjustable headband that fits over the head for extended wear. The closed back ear-cups have cushioned ear-pads that form a barrier over the ear. The ear-pads cover the ear for audio isolation from ambient noise and seal the ear to prevent sound from escaping.
The headphones come encased in a carry bag for travel and protection. Inside the bag is a pocket for the 1/4" inch adapter. The included 1/4" inch adapter screws on to the 1/8" connector at the end of the cable. This adapter allows you to connect to audio devices that have a 1/4" plug such as mixers, controllers, amps and more.
- Frequency Range from 20hz-20kHz
- Wide range for detailed listening.
- 50mm Drivers
- For a deep bass response.
- Closed Back Ear Cups
- Isolates sound and blocks out ambient noise in loud environments.
- Adjustable Headband
- Extends or contracts to better fit the listener's head.
- Carry Bag for Travel
- For protection during transportation.
- White Coiled Cable
- Coiled cable allows connection from headphones to audio devices. The cable is coiled to minimize tangles.
- 1/4" Gold Plated Adapter
- Screws on to the 1/8" connector at the end of the cable.