The Microboards QDL-3000 BD Blu-ray Autoloader knows how to take a load off your shoulders. Because of the sheer amount of time it takes to copy Blu-ray discs, you can now set it and forget it - leaving your bulky tower-based replicating days in the past.
You now have a one-stop solution for Blu-ray, DVD, and CD duplication, and all of it in a convenient work space. The footprint of the QDL-3000BD is just slightly larger than a desktop computer, and at 24" deep and 14" high, it will fit neatly in your cubicle, under your desk, or in your office workroom. Why waste time switching out media when you can have the job automated by the QDL-3000BD?
- Large Projects No Problem
- Give yourself extra room to accomplish more time-consuming tasks when you leave the big jobs to the QDL-3000BD. The three target drives will assist in the output of 60 discs per run - something that a manually-fed tower duplicator can't easily achieve, especially with time-crunching Blu-ray data.
- 8x Blu-ray Reader
- A quick 8x reader allows Blu-ray duplication at optimal speed for quick and error-free transfer of data.
- A Hardy Hard Drive
- A hefty 500 GB hard drive is included on the QDL-3000BD, giving you extra space to store heavily-trafficked or often used data, and since Blu-ray can reach data limits of 25GB for single layer or 50GB for dual layer, you'll appreciate the extra storage on the QDL-3000BD.
- Access Unlimited
- If the 500 GB hard drive isn't enough storage, the QDL will help to facilitate the ease-of-use factor by allowing you to transfer directly from any hard drive with a new USB interface.
- Small but Powerful
- No one wants to see an enormous piece of machinery blocking their view day in and day out, and unfortunately, some tower duplicators are not as aesthetically pleasing as you could hope for. But the QDL-3000BD showcases a small form factor that assures that although the unit will often be used, it will rarely be seen.