The IndiPRO Tools Pro5 LCD 5" Camera Monitor with Canon BP Battery Plate is a camera-top monitor featuring an 800 x 480 resolution and a fairly high 600:1 contrast ratio. A Canon BP battery plate is included to enable battery power and portable use, and a ball head is included for attaching and adjusting on top of most any DSLR or camcorder. The monitor features one HDMI input for connecting a camera signal and a 1/4" thread at the bottom for the ball head or for mounting any 1/4" screw.
- Valuable Focus and Calibration Features and More
- Monochrome and color peaking: 2 modes that highlight an image to help with focus
- Adjustable RGB: attains a look as accurate as possible to what is in front of the camera
- Blue-gun: mode that helps calibrate the Pro5 by removing all colors but blue from an image
- Underscan: shrinks an image a bit, revealing its edges, useful for certain production objectives
- Native Canon 5D Live-View Output: shows images in the 5D's aspect ratio, without stretching them