The Elmo MO-1 Visual Presenter White is an on-the-go, mobile document camera, about the size of an envelope and very lightweight -- it can easily be carried inside a jacket pocket or small handbag. It features a 5 megapixel, full HD video camera that produces true and vivid color reproduction, and it's very simple to operate. Offering local and web communication ability, a software packed with useful and effective presentation tools, and almost instant integration with projectors and displays, the MO-1 is a productive presentation companion for educators and business professionals.
The core of the MO-1 is the 300° movable camera head. It serves as a video camera, a webcam, and a photo camera/scanner. It has a zoomable lens that lets you focus in on parts of a scene or magnify details of a document (from as close as 2.7 inches away).
A built-in microphone lets you use the webcam function to conduct online meetings. Connected to a computer, any images captured with the photo camera/scanner function can be saved to an SD card. Connected to a projector or HDTV, you can apply a bunch of enhancements to the images. These enhancements are applicable from the software that comes included. Some of them are split-screen, highlight, mask, picture-in-picture, color filters, and annotations. The MO-1 can also optionally connect to an Elmo CRA-1 wireless tablet with which you can deliver your presentations wirelessly from as far as 50 feet away as you walk around the room. The software's enhancement features are also applicable from the tablet.
The MO-1 comes with an AC adapter but can alternatively get its power by simple USB connection to a computer.
- HD Image Capture and Live Projection
- Video, photo / scanner, and webcam functionality
- Connects to Mac or PC and to a projector or digital TV
- Applies features like picture-in-picture to projected material
- Webcam function and built-in mic let you hold online meetings
- The size of an envelope and only 1.3 lbs -- fits into a jacket pocket
- The camera arm is adjustable and lets you shoot from various angles
- A zoomable lens lets you magnify and emphasize details of a document
- Connects to an optional wireless tablet so you can deliver presentations as you walk around the room