The CRV-24 Student Response System With CRA-1 Wireless Tablet from Elmo allows teachers to record student responses into ImageMate Accent for SRS software, and teachers can then review student's performance and understanding of the material.
In just three easy steps, classrooms can be transformed into a hub for interactive learning. First, the teacher asks a question with an Elmo document camera, and any teaching materials like textbooks or handwritten documents can become an Elmo SRS quiz bank. The SRS also works with nearly all types of computer program files and content like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Web content and more. Second, students respond by using the clicker to key in their answers, which are recorded in the software database. Lastly, results are instantly tabulated and displayed in bar graphs or pie charts, so the teacher can assess the performance of each student in comparison to the whole class. This effectively measures student comprehension in real time and enhances student participation and motivation to learn.
The kit comes with a CRA-1 wireless tablet, which lets you control a digital whiteboard and add stamps, text and images to it using included software. You can switch control between your computer screen and the image on the projector for multitasking during lessons and presentations. The system also comes with 24 clickers, a wireless adapter, software and handy carrying bag for transport.
- Intuitive Software
- The control panel is simple and teacher-friendly. Simply ask a question, click on the arrow button in the middle, and quiz time starts. Because the control panel looks just like the clickers that students have in their hands, it's easy to follow the teacher's instructions
- Quick Assessment
- Teachers can poll students at any time during class to assess progress. After collecting answers, results can be displayed instantly in bar graph form. This makes it possible for teachers to review student understanding and manage the class. Based on responses shown up, teachers can determine whether they need to review, re-teach or process with the remainder of the lesson
- Encourages Individual Engagement
- Reward illustrations appear on-screen, quizzes can be timed to create a sense of urgency, and friendly competition is inspired by showing a list of the five quickest responding students
- Real-Time Assistance
- Divide students into different groups and let the groups compete with each other; the result will be shown by group or by individual student. Then, a prize will be shown on the screen when all of the students in the group make a correct answer. Also, the top five fastest responding students will be rewarded. The software will be updated continuously and new exciting features will be added
- Review Previous Questions for Future Lesson Planning
- Quiz questions that have been asked are automatically captured and saved to the software, so teachers can review the questions for future lesson planning. Because of the way it analyzes class results, the software is ideal for recognizing what learning concepts are are not yet fully understood by a class
- Review Individual Student Results
- Individual student achievement can be reviewed and analyzed using the software, which helps teachers manage the grades of individual students and monitor their progress
- Comes With Wireless Tablet
- The CRA-1 tablet offers a functional platform to create an interactive whiteboard experience. It has various recording modes and convenient functions including stamp, text input, and image insertion. The tablet features a 50-foot wireless range and can operate for up to 16 hours on a full charge
- Adding a compatible Elmo document camera allows teachers to use any kind of teaching material like textbooks, worksheets and real objects along with computer software
- With the optional iRespond for Elmo SRS software, teachers can conduct even more detailed management and analysis of student results