The Redrock Studio Bundle for Panasonic AG AF-100 With microFollowFocus is the ideal set of cinema accessories for studio and tripod work using the Panasonic AG AF-100. It includes the microMatteBox Deluxe Bundle, microFollowFocus, and a microSupport baseplate (low riser) with industry standard 12" 15mm carbon fiber rails.
The microMatteBox Deluxe Bundle is a universal matte box system that accommodates any lens--whether camcorder, film camera, DSLR or 35mm lens adapter. With its convenient swing-away design, this cinema-grade lens attachment allows the use of 4x4" and 4x5.65" professional filters that can rotate 360° or be easily swapped out for different looks. Light spillage and lens flare are controlled by a top/bottom French flag and a pair of side wings that, like everything else on the microMatteBox, can be easily locked, adjusted or simply removed.
Configurability is key, and not only for filters, flags, and side wings: optional Redrock accessories include the 15mm microSupport system as well as additional filter stages. And since the microMatteBox uses industry standard support and filter sizes, it's completely compatible with existing 15mm and 19mm rod/rail systems. With its high-quality design and affordability, the microMatteBox system is built for productions small, large, or anywhere in between.
No matter what your camera, the included microFollowFocus v2 lends your video production the smooth, precise focus control of a big-budget film. The precision-machined microFollowFocus system provides repeatable, accurate focusing.
The included microSupport Baseplate (15mm Low Riser) is the foundation upon which your camera's rod/rail support system is based. Professional-grade and designed for use with industry-standard 15mm rods, the microSupport Baseplate provides rock-solid support for your camera, M2 lens adapter, follow focus, and other accessories. Adjust your rig as needed, adding or subtracting accessories with ease, from front matte boxes to lens supports to rear-mounted power packs.
- Universal matte box: works with video cameras, 35mm lens adapters, and motion picture film cameras
- Wide-screen format shade
- Flattened shade design for wide angle lenses
- Interchangeable mattes
- Swing-away design--a first for this price range
- Industry standard rod support: 15mm lightweight, or combination 19mm/15mm studio offset rod support arms (optional)
- Separate locking knobs for filter position and filter rotation
- Metal filter trays with spring-loaded filter locks
- All filter stages rotate 360° and support up to 5.65" square filter trays
- Dual purpose filter tray for 4x4" and 4x5.65" filters. Additional tray options will be available to support up to 5.65" square filters
- Unique stackable stage design: add or remove stages to exactly meet your configuration needs
- All metal construction (lens shade and lens adapter high impact ABS)
- Adaptable to various lens sizes (lens opening with lens connector: 140mm, without: 155mm)
- Compatible with Arri filter trays and Arri bellows (with optional Arri bellows adapter)
- Completely gear-driven design for slip-free, accurate, and repeatable focus movement
- Unique quick release clamp
- 1:1 gear ratio allows smooth movements for still and motion picture 35mm lenses
- Adjustable slide-mounting mechanism to fit large range of lens diameters, including video camera lenses
- Interchangeable drive gears including 0.8 film pitch
- Easily switchable to either side of camera
- Optional microLensGears can be quickly attached to existing 35mm still (SLR) lenses for accurate gearing
- 3D marking disk allows focus marks to be easily viewed by operator or assistant
- Standard Arri-style accessory port in focus wheel for attaching whip, speed crank, etc.
- Industry-standard 15mm lightweight (60mm spacing) rod mount (rod support not included with microFollowFocus bundle)
- Constructed of high quality, machined aircraft-grade aluminum
- Lightweight design
- Sleek Redrock look