The Redrock Micro Ultimate Universal Bundle With microFollowFocus combines all the components you need to build many different rigs into a single convenient kit. You can go beyond standard rigs--design and build your own unique rigs to meet your needs and shooting style precisely.
Compatible with most HDSLR cameras with or without battery grips, the Ultimate Universal Bundle enables you do professional-style cinematography. The included DSLR baseplate mounts your DSLR camera on rails, and a microMount with a spud allows you to attach a monitor (not included) to the rig. An external monitor helps a camera assistant to precisely pull the focus while the cameraman concentrates on framing.
The microFollowFocus with 0.8 film pitch drive gear allows accurate focusing of still and cinema lenses. It includes a backlash dial that enhances the precision of focusing.
A flippable gearbox adjusts the drive gear front and rear and is compatible with lenses of any size.
An industry-standard, all-metal machined accessory port enables you to add focus whip or speed crank to the focusing system. A Kung Fu rubberized handgrip prevents hand-slips and ensures stable shooting. The microFollowFocus has an aluminum construction to ensure durability.
With the microShoulderPad, the DSLR camera can be easily carried over your shoulders. Using a handlebar rod clamp, you can attach the 2 hand grips to the standard 15 mm rods for perfect support and maneuvering.
The microBalance Plus provides a vertical accessory plate for mounting microBalance counterbalance weights or other accessories to standard 15 mm rods. It consists of a rod clamp, a left-right adjustment block, and a cheese plate.
With the rod-clamp having thumb screws, you can securely attach the microBalance Plus unit to 15 mm standard rods of camera support systems. Using the left-right adjustment block, you can optimally adjust the position of the counterweight to balance your camera system. The cheese plate offers mounting holes for Anton Bauer or Sony v-mount battery plates. One counterbalance weight is included.
Also included are such crucial accessories as the microLink4 Riser, microHandle Hot Shoe accessory, microBrace Body Pad, and the microHandGrip. An impressive range of configurations is possible using these elements.
- Components needed to build many different rigs, all in a single convenient kit
- Compatible with DSLR cameras such as Nikon D90, D300s, D3s, and Canon 7D, 1D Mark IV, and 5D MKII
- Ideal for use with DSLR cameras offering an output to an external monitor
- Allows precise focusing of still and cinema lenses
- Includes a backlash dial that enhances the precision of focusing
- Flippable gearbox - adjusts the drive gear front and rear and is compatible with lenses of any size
- Industry-standard, all-metal machined accessory port - you can add focus whip or speed crank to the focusing system
- Kung Fu rubberized handgrip - prevents hand-slips and ensures stable shooting
- Aluminum construction
- Made in America
- With 18" carbon fiber rods and microShoulderPad, the DSLR camera can be easily carried over your shoulders
Handlebar Rod Clamp
- You can attach 4" or 8" rods to the standard 15 mm rods and create handgrip support for shouldermount rigs
- Comes with 2 hand grips
- Provides a vertical accessory plate for mounting microBalance counterbalance weights or other accessories to standard 15 mm rods
- Consists of rod clamp, left-right adjustment block and cheese plate
- Rod-clamp - allows you to securely attach the microBalance Plus unit to 15 mm standard rods of a camera support system
- Left-right adjustment block - adjusts the position of the counterweight to optimally balance your camera system
- Cheese plate with mounting holes for brick-style batteries from Anton Bauer and Sony v-mount
- Enables you to mount your DSLR camera on rails
- You can attach a monitor to the rig (with a microMount)
- Being able to view high-definition images on an external monitor, a camera assistant can precisely pull the focus
- Rig offers easy access to video setup tutorials