The microFollowFocus Complete Package from Redrock Micro includes the microFollowFocus, the microSpeedCrank, a set of whips, and a Redrock grease pencil. The follow focus unit features a standard 0.8 mod 32 film pitch gear, a marking disk and a 15mm rod clamp. The set of whips is comprised of three microWhips, in sizes of 3", 12" and 18".
The microFollowFocus has all metal, internal gearing and can slide horizontally to adjust to lenses of varying sizes. A single thumbscrew tightens the unit in place. The handwheel is made from machined aluminum and features a rubberized grip and an Arri-standard sized accessory port, which provides an interface for whips and cranks. The drive gear is hardened composite material with a metal insert.
The Complete Package is a comprehensive follow focus system. Whips are a helpful accessory for situations when a second operator is pulling focus, and a crank facilitates more rapid adjustments than the handwheel alone. The grease pencil is used for making erasable focus stops on the marking disk.
- Key Features
- Follow focus unit with mount for 15mm rod systems and a 0.8 mod 32 film pitch gear
- Complete Package includes crank, three whips, and grease pencil
- Focus unit features all metal, internal gearing
- Slides horizontally, adjusting for lenses of varying size
- Machined aluminum handwheel with Arri-standard sized accessory port