The Arc Touch Mouse Limited Edition Artist Series: Year of the Dragon from Microsoft is more than a mouse; it's a work of art. The black Year of the Dragon Arc Touch Mouse was designed by Shenzhen, China-based artist Paco. Chinese dragons are known to symbolize power, strength, good luck, and auspicious powers; all good qualities to conjure if you're looking to maximize productivity and enhance your workspace.
On the technical side, the mouse utilizes 2.4 GHz wireless technology for a reliable connection with minimal interference. Simply plug the nano transceiver into an available USB port on your Windows-based computer, and you'll be able to work from up to 30-feet away. When you're not using it, the transceiver can be attached magnetically to the bottom of the mouse for safe-keeping. The mouse is curved for superior comfort, and can be flattened if you want to take it on-the-go.
While most mice feature an on/off button, there's no such thing here -- simply curve to turn on, and flatten to turn off. You'll see a green light when the battery is working, but it eventually turns off to save battery life. Speaking of battery life, you can use your mouse for about six months without having to change batteries -- you can get a lot of work done in that amount of time. And don't worry about surprises; a battery status indicator will give you a heads up before they need to be replaced.
With the Arc Touch Mouse in hand you can click, tap, and flick your way across the web or through documents. To flick into hyperfast scrolling, just brush up or down with your finger. With Microsoft's BlueTrack technology, you can enjoy the power of optical and the precision of laser for tracking on virtually any surface. For added flexibility, you can use your Arc Touch Mouse in either your right or left hand. One last convenient feature: you can quickly and easily access common tasks like product information, registration, settings, and more for popular devices like cell phones, cameras, printers, and mouse, keyboard, and webcam products.
- A Work of Art for Your Workspace
- Part of Microsoft's Limited Edition Artist Series
- 2.4 GHz wireless technology with a range of up to 30-feet
- Curve to turn on, flatten to turn off -- there's no button to switch!
- Quickly brush up or down with your finger to flick into hyperfast scrolling
- BlueTrack Technology allows for tracking on virtually any surface
- Nano transceiver magnetically attaches to the bottom of the mouse
- Use the mouse in either your right or left hand
- Additional Features
- Green light flashes to show the battery is working, then turns off to save battery life
- More than six months of battery life
- Battery status indicator tells you when battery power is low
- Access common tasks including product information, registration, settings and more for popular devices